- The Sherlock Holmes class I wish UConn offered when I was a student
- Rolling Stone's Top 100 TV shows list is not terrible. Deadwood too low. Doctor Who too low.
- Dangerous Minds resurfaces Theory.org Trading Cards
- Maybe police chiefs could focus more on not killing people, less on their stupid religious biases
- Maybe sheriffs could worry more about other police murdering people than where trans kids go to the bathroom
- Super abusive but cute greeting cards. I can think of a Wake County sheriff deserving a card ...
- Round up of free, classic audiobooks
- Know your cognitive biases
- Know your deplorables
- One of this blog's chief laments, as expressed by Samantha Bee
- Giving Justin Trudeau the side eye -- we're on to you, Canada.
- As an atheist, I guess I should see Sausage Party then? Hmm.
- The Pixies!
- Been working on the swimming and running. Once I get a new bike, will start the last training leg before attempting a sprint triathlon. Speeding safely downhill seems like a good thing to bone up on.
- Know your Derrida.
- My go-to means of viewing movies by ... emm ... occult means appears to have been put down by The Man so I've fallen way behind seeing hard-to-find movies that I really want to see, like High Rise.
Friday, September 30, 2016
Need to clean out the to-be-blogged-about items I've got building up in feedly. Prefer the one-post-per-link-or-subject approach, but the backlog is too daunting. So, it's a digest post. Possibly the first of several?