Items recently shared on my Google Reader page include:
- A note about the baptist church picketing George "the profane atheist" Carlin's funeral via the New Humanist.
- A reminder that Angle Season 1 is now on Hulu.com.
- A note about the Hartford Courant (America's oldest continuously published daily paper) cutting newsroom staff and number of pages devoted to news.
- A clip about the guy from the underappreciated "New Amsterdam" moving on to a new show that is apparently going to be a series of something's-gone-wrong-on-the-holodeck episodes of TNG via Sci-Fi News.
- And a nice little clip of one of Obama's advisors reducing Laura Ingraham to a demented harpy. Well, even more of a demented harpy than she normally is, via News Hounds.